Conway Events is a world-renowned organizer of conferences and events for foreign investors and the Investment Promotion Agencies (IPAs) and Economic Development Organizations (EDOs) that serve them.
We work closely with our extensive and diverse network of expert FDI consultants and draw on our own market-led research to design and develop relevant and forward-thinking programs. Staying current on FDI trends is at the heart of what we do. Conway connects world locations with corporate investors through events.
Our holistic approach means we manage the event itself, taking care of all logistical and organizational elements, leaving you free to make the most of the business development opportunities. Every event is the perfect occasion for you to meet with corporate investors, peers, and counterparts from across the globe to further your business.
We approach each event with your larger business goals in mind.
- Asking the critical questions upfront to get the right answers from a business strategy perspective
- Developing a unique agenda, relevant content and tailored format to your organization’s core business
- Creating an overall concept that will attract your target audience
We will create a seamless, world-class event design concept based on proven methods and new industry trends.
- Creating an innovative design based on your specific region by our award winning graphic design team
- Developing a single-day or multi-day format that will draw your audience
- Featuring your specific region by incorporating monuments and attractions into the overall aesthetics
- Using technology and current trends to enhance audience experience
Venue selection & negotiations
Selecting the right venue in the right location is a critical decision that determines overall success. We will ensure you get the right venue for the right price.
- Leveraging established relationships to get the best venue for the best price
- Conducting familiarization trips to determine the best venues to feature your region
- Protecting your rights by requiring venues to adhere to contractual terms and obligations
FDI insights direct from corporate investors shape our cutting-edge events. Our sessions speak to some of the most critical topics in the world today. We will secure world class speakers through our vast network.
- Developing tailor-made content around critical issues experienced in region
- Selecting the right speaker line-up for your audience
- Intertwining your region’s unique story and messaging throughout the content
We will identify new markets and sectors while utilizing our proven methodologies to get you in front of decisionmakers from expanding companies.
- Conducting extensive market research to identify your target audience.
- Cultivating a pipeline of potential customers that align with business goals
We design a custom marketing strategy that encompasses that aligned in with corporate objectives to obtain your desired audience.
- Developing a custom online event and registration website
- Copywriting for all online content and printed promotional materials
- Launching attention-catching social media campaigns
- Distributing a targeted email campaigns
We oversee and execute every pre-event, onsite, and post-event details to ensure a flawless execution.
- Choosing exciting and appropriate food and beverage
- Liaising with the venue staff and run the coordination of rooming requirements
- Sourcing and managing the various suppliers
- Overseeing onsite registration
Envisioning and producing great general sessions can be the single most impactful statement you can make to your attendees.
- Careful design of the full event run-of-show on on-stage production
- Guiding the panel conversations to be candid and compelling
- Taking advantage of the audio-visual capabilities to provide a “shock and awe” affect.
- Conducting trusting relationship with speakers to instill confidence throughout the process
- Coordinating the use of teleprompters, videographers and photographers
- Acting as the onsite session producer
We expertly combine each of these aspects to produce conferences, exhibitions, receptions, networking opportunities, training, and lead generation events that result in experiences and connections that cannot be matched elsewhere.